(x) Jim Parsons.
THANK YOU so much for saying this, Jim. *feelings*
“I know it doesn’t seem like it to you, but from me what we have is extremely intimate”
in·ti·mate adjective \in-ta-met\
Definition of INTIMATE
1a: Intrinsic, essential
b: belonging to or characterizing one’s deepest nature
2a: marked by very close association, contact, or familiarity <intimate knowledge of the law>
3a: marked by a warm friendship developing through long association <intimate friends>
b: suggesting informal warmth or privacy <intimate clubs>
4a: of a very personal or private nature <intimate secrets>
- Love McGee’s “not telling you” look and really wanting to tell! lol
- Love Timmy’s genuine smile full of smugness.
- Love Ziva’s disapproving head-shake and look (and how she puts her head on McGee’s shoulder)
- Love the forehead kiss. Bromance win!
- Love Tim’s reaction to the forehead kiss. NEVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN.
- Love & LOL at “Her name’s Delilah” …” My, my, my Delilah” …